Aaron Renfree Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Woody

Go down

My name is Woody Empty My name is Woody

Post  Woody Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello, I'm Woody and I am a big fan of S Club 8 (previously known as S Club Juniors). I love all of them, especially Aaron and Frankie. Aaron is a great dancer and choreographer. His dancing always attracts me much. I watch "Don't tell me you're sorry"; "Sundown" and "Fool no more"; ... on video very often. Aaron is really talented. His dancing in "Don't tell me you're sorry" is the most favourite performance to me. Now, he is working on dancing and choreography and I hope he will do something musical as Frankie's doing. Though Aaron didn't have any solo when he was in S Club 8 (Calvin had "Puppy love" and "Drawn to you"), he sang well, his voice was cool. You can find it in "Sleigh ride" and "One thing I know".
I'm a newcomer, I've just found this forum for several minutes and I'm so glad to be here. I hope we'll share so many things about Aaron and the other members of S Club 8 with one another.
Best for you

Woody

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum